Here's a continuing list of episodes I'd love to see the Duggars involved in, some more comical and now some more serious...
1) Seeing the girls in intership programs--like undercover boss, undercover Duggar--send them in to see what it's like being a midwife, a chef, a beautician
2) Here at a local airport, with just a California driver's license and a single lesson, you can start flying a specific kind of sport plane. I'd love to see the Duggar boy who was interested in piloting a plane take flying lessons--seriously, not just riding in a helicopter.
3) I do want to see a crazy excuse to go visit the Bates so we can see the house! And watch Jana blush some more!
4) I'd love to see them visit some serious gardeners....and learn about home gardening---they have the space and they have the manpower--it isn't that expensive---my mom does it all on her own and she's 75 and cans and freezes and eats and gives away fresh a TON of vegetables every year from her summer garden...we all eat like kings from her bounty...and that's just one woman's hobby garden...they could, produce their own food if they'd learn how. It's not as expensive as some will lead you to think. And canning jars/rings are reusable.
5) A day in the life of Josh and Anna...the good the bad and the annoying! I know we've seen a little here and a litle there--but more than Josh getting up late and Josh at the car lot---what do they really do?
6) While we're at it a day in the life of Amy--spend the day with the girls--a girls day out...really make it annoying! Let crazy cousin Amy take the girls out for a day of "corruption" cousin Amy style.
I had to add another one after reading someone's comment:
7) an updated "Ask the Duggars" ...ask the kids NOW "What do you want to be when you grow up?" ...now that it's been 4 years since the 1 hour special that we heard what they wanted to be...let's hear NOW what they want to be and stop the speculation!
What other ridiculous things can you come up with....ok some serious ones too?